Thursday, January 1, 2009

Funny Photos



Awhile ago Theresa showed me this website that lets you put your face into a yearbook photo from different decades. I messed around and with it and this is what I came up with. The picture of Graham cracked me up! Theresa became addicted to this website and decided to make a Team Discovery Channel yearbook. All of the pictures are hilarious!

For Christmas, we got my parents a picture frame with places for two pictures. I put these pictures in there because it was funny. When my mom opened the present she almost threw away the pictures because she thought they were picture frame people!

2 comments:

  1. Great now every one know I don't even recognize my own daughter!! Guess that means I don't see you enough!! lytm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...Grandpa thinks I look like Sarah Palin. Maybe that's why you didn't recognize me! Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete