Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Glendale Glitters

When I was in Arizona in December, my mom and I took these lovely ladies to Glendale Glitters in Downtown Glendale. Sunny and David met us there and walked around with us. I was so grateful for David, he pulled the wagon with all 4 girls around all night!

I was watching Tatum, Shea, and Finley for the weekend while their parents were in the hospital with the new baby. We had Hailey with us to give my brother and his lady friend a date night before Baby Jessica arrives.


This picture was at the end of the night on the way back to the car. I am surprised we got a picture with everyone looking, they were all cold and tired!


We spoiled the girls and got them their own hot chocolates. They were the perfect temperature when we got them...I was so excited! After a few minutes this is what Finley looked like, notice the hot chocolate around her mouth and down the front of her coat.


Sweet little Shea is 5 and sometimes this is how a 5 year old smiles. Look at how big that cup is! I think they were 16 oz. cups.

Hailey usually doesn't like to have her picture taken, but she had a different attitude with her new friends around! Hailey and Finley are the same age and became quick friends. Hailey's wearing the hat that Uncle Graham and I gave her for Christmas.


Tatum has a much better 5 year old smile. Again, look at how huge that cup is!

Mom and I had a great time with the girls! We decided that it should be a yearly event. We even talked about having Jessica and Sedona with us next year...we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment